COMMENTING GAMES

This week we had 3 challenges all about commenting. The first challenge is called count on three. The second challenge is commenting on the flipboard magazine. The 3rd challenge is to write a post about comments we have made. I hope you enjoy!

COUNT ON THREE

The first challenge is called count on three. For this challenge we had to go to three blogs and leave a comment on the third one. We had to do this three times. Here are the blogs I made comments on.

Autumn’s blog– Field trip to Mt. Philo

Summer’s blog– My Fall Poem

Louisa’s blog– Tennis Week Three

I chose these posts because they seemed very interesting to me. I chose to comment on Autumn’s post because I thought her field trip seemed very cool. I wanted to find out more about her trip. I chose to comment on Summer’s blog because I love fall. Her poem was very good, and it was very fun to read. I chose to comment on Louisa’s blog because ┬áhave always wanted to play tennis. I thought it would be cool to learn more about it.

FLIPBOARD MAGAZINE

For this challenge, we had to comment on a few posts from the flipboard magazine. Here are some of the comments I made.

Naisha’s blog– Junkfood- Good or Bad

Miranda’s blog– SBC4

Nichole’s blog– Jagarts Performance For the School

I chose these posts because they looked very cool. I chose to comment on Naisha’s blog because it caught my attention. I know that junk food is bad for you, and I wanted to hear what she had to say about it. I chose to comment on Miranda’s post because I wanted to see how she has to prepare for natural disasters. I chose to comment on Nichole’s post because it seemed very interesting. I wanted to find out more about her performing arts school.

COMMENTING

I have learned a lot about commenting in the past few weeks. Something I like about commenting is that we get to connect with people from all around the world. We can talk to them and comment back and forth with each other. One thing I don’t like about commenting is that it is hard to find a post to comment on. There are so many to choose from! I am getting some quality comments on my posts. I think that if I keep making comments on other people’s posts and writing better posts, more people will comment in mine. Here are some comment starters to help you make better comments.

This reminded me of…..

I can relate to this because……

I wonder why………

I don’t understand……..

I really enjoyed…….

I hope you like my post about commenting! I hope you are able to use some of my tips in your next comments!